Saturday, February 20, 2010

light of day: Evan Smith



This part was to be in the 411VM am issue that was edited and ready to go, but never released. I saw it on the hard drive as I was moving files around and took a second to watch it. I thought it'd be cool to share with however wants to see it.

I think the song is by Quantic called "pushin' on" which was to be the title of the 411 and Evan would have first part. I forget which trick was going to be his opener. Maybe the bluntslide kickflip or the sw 5-0 three shuv.

Video was Vaugh Jensen, Vern Laird, Tombo Colabraro, and Mark Stewart
Edited by Mark Stewart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whao Mark? So you still doing this stuff?

Chris Ulliott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Ulliott said...

Cool Video.


Shine a Light Cinematography